Nasal Polyp Remove
Nasal Polyp Remove
Procedure And Methods To Remove It Naturally
Though several methods are available to reduce the polyps in the nostrils like nasal sprays and/or oils; surgery is considered as the potential option to remove severe cases of nasal polyps and if the polyps are in the nostrils i.e. nasal polyps the surgery can be easily completed within few minutes and the patient can be discharged on the same day.
- The surgical procedure is simple. The surgery is endoscopic i.e. a camera fitted to a thin wire and it is allowed to go into nasal cavity to see the condition of the polyp which is present deep inside the nostrils area. General anaesthesia is used while doing the surgery.
- A surgical instrument micro-debrider with sharp edge is used to cut the long elongated string which attaches the polyps to the soft tissue of the nasal cavity. If the doctor or medical expert had opted for this technique, there won’t be any cuts or stitches on your face.
- Usually the doctor will keep the patient under observation for six hours and on the same day he discharges. If any bleeding occurs or any the blood flow is not stopped, the doctor will keep the patient in the hospital only and if these symptoms are observed after the discharge also, it is better to consult the doctor immediately.
How To Remove Nasal Polyps Naturally:
- Apply two to three drops of tea tree oil directly on the nasal polyps and if you do it continuously for two to three days you can observe the change yourself and if you apply oil (two to three drops only) with twelve hour gap, it can easily get removed automatically within a week or so. Note that this method is not suitable for patients who are suffering from (low or high) Blood Pressure and if the nasal polyps are not visible at the entrance of the nasal cavity.
- Increasing the daily intake of oranges and removes will help in building the immune system of your body and within two to three weeks (depending on the condition of your nasal polyp) and the long elongated stick will get week and you can easily pluck it.
- Similarly foods like radish, fish (which are rich in omega 3 fatty acids), milk, dandelion leaves etc will be helpful in preventing the polyps from spreading to other soft tissue areas.
Nasal polyps are a common problem these days (because of the changed lifestyle) and although some cases are quite severe they are not life-threatening. Your physician can provide extra information regarding nasal polyp remove techniques.